Direct Deposit Utilizing ACH
Secure direct deposit payroll services
What makes Kotapay different than other payment processors? We’re a division of First International Bank & Trust, a federally regulated bank. This means we are uniquely positioned to offer smart, efficient, and secure ACH payment processing with the backing and support of a large financial institution.
What is direct deposit?
ACH direct deposit, or electronic funds transfers (EFT), deposits money into a bank account without having to print or handle paper checks.
In addition to payroll, organizations use our services for many of other employee-related transactions:
Benefits of Payroll Direct Deposit:
- Saves time and money by not printing paper checks
- Gives employees faster access to funds on payday
- Reduces the risk of lost or stolen checks
- May increase employee satisfaction and retention
- Provides immediate access to funds on payday – whether they are in the office or not
- Eliminates trips to the bank to deposit payroll checks
- Reduces the risk of lost, stolen, or misplaced paper checks
- Allows for greater control over their money
Employees without a bank account:
Give your unbanked employees the convenience of electronic pay, with similar cost-saving and time-saving benefits as those with traditional bank accounts. Kotapay has partnered with Fintwist to offer paycards. Backed by Mastercard and offered by Comdata, the leader in payroll cards, Fintwist offers users immediate access to their wages and a simple digital tool for managing their money. No bank account needed.
In addition to payroll, many organizations use our services for other employee-related ACH transactions including:
- Business-to-business payments
- Commission & bonus payments
- Expense reimbursements
- Vendor payments
- Annuities & dividend/interest payments
- Receivables collection
- 1099 payments
- Tax payments