FM Chamber Announces 2009-10 Board of DirectorsFargo/Moorhead, ND/MN (September 10, 2009) - The Chamber of Commerce of Fargo Moorhead has announced its Board of Directors for its fiscal year 2009-10.
Heading the Board as Chair is Karen Lauer of the Barnesville Economic Development Authority. Jeff Thomas, Starion Financial, is serving as Chair Elect. Rick Kasper, Global Electric Motorcars, L.L.C., is serving as Vice Chair. Kristi Ulrich, Moorhead Center Mall Management, is serving as Treasurer. Jim Welch, YHR Partners, Architects, is the Immediate Past Chair.
Other Board Members include:
- Renee Bourdeaux, InterceptEFT
- Wayne Bradley, Bradley Business Advisors
- Tony Grindberg, NDSU Research & Technology Park, Inc.
- Mark Hanson, Summit Group Software
- Dean Krogen, KVLY-TV 11/NBC
- Kevin Pitzer, Innovis Health
- Margaret Tungseth, Concordia College
The original chamber news release can be found here.