|Location:||Fargo, ND |
***The Executive Assistant Position is located in Fargo, North Dakota. Not a remote opportunity.***
FIBT/Kotapay is a family-owned community bank and one of Prairie Business Magazine's 50 best places to work for 10 years running. We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will support three management level employees at Kotapay.
- Manage KP management schedules and calendars and act as a liaison for the KP management team to arrange meetings and conference calls.
- Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence and changes related to such travel.
- Plan, organize and implement events, such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners involving members of the KP management team.
- Prepare and/or proof reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence for important internal and external meetings.
- Screen inbound email and voicemails for KP management team members to ensure timely response to critical inquiries or requests.
- Prepare thorough and accurate minutes of various meetings.
- Distribution of key management reports and other information flows from various sources within the company to the KP management team daily.
- Assist marketing and sales staff with special projects and events.
- Prepare and submit expense reports for the KP management team.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; minimum of five years of related executive assistance experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel and comfort with learning other software applications, in many cases through online tutorials or other self-learning means.
- Ability to support up to three members of Kotapay management, two of which work remotely or partially remote.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer