Software Engineer II
|Location:||Fargo, ND |
As a Software Engineer II with First International Bank, you will develop solutions that make FIBT run more efficiently.
- Develop new products and software and conduct system enhancements.
- Troubleshoot for system issues and setup operations.
- Provide technical support to other team members.
- Follow Agile SDLC.
- Assemble and document user requirements and operational parameters for software enhancements.
- Maintain in-house developed software; implement new features, fix issues, and test changes.
- Provide backup for Software Engineers.
- Conduct research into new technologies.
- Perform testing and code reviews.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or related degree.
- 3+ years of working experience as a software engineer.
- 1+ years of web application programming.
- Competence in C# using Visual Studio and Azure Dev Op’s is a requirement for consideration.
- SQL experience is required.
- Agile SDLC Experience.
- Experience with MSSQL and other database technologies.
- Banking and ACH development experience is preferred.
- Experience with PCI and secure coding practices preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer